Monday 22 September 2014

20 Years of Friends

Friends has been making us laugh for 20 years. I remember watching it every Friday night with my mum and brother when I was younger and Nescafe was the sponsor! It's not until I was older that I really appreciated it (obviously).

To celebrate 20 years, here are my 10 favourite top Friends moments:

1. Ross: "I just want to be married again" Rachel walks into Central Perk in a wedding dress. Chandler "I just want a million dollars! 


2. Ross: Well uh, I like how you look, what are you?
Tanning Salon Guy: Puerto Rican.

3. "Hi, I'm Chandler, could I be wearing anymore clothes?"

4. "PIVOT!"

5. "Ross, we better stick to the routine, we don't want to look stupid."

6. "I'm FINE!"

7. "I'm just a love machine."


8. "I'll be a fool for you."


9. "I'll be my something blue."


10. "I got off the plane."


What are your favourite Friends' moments?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig